Erica Pefferman

The Winds of Change

“Innovation” has been the name of the game for the last three years, at least.…

Grid of Apps

The Last Word: The Apps We Love

Instacart… I have not stepped foot in a grocery store since this spectacular invention! Kim…

Columbia Neighborhood Watch

Neighborhood Watch is on the Lookout

If you’ve logged onto Nextdoor.com recently, you’ve likely scrolled through dozens of posts from concerned…

Kim Ambra

Let’s innovate.

Innovation is making changes in something established, especially by introducing new methods, ideas, or products.…

Debates set for school, city candidates

CoMoBUZ will produce March 13 and March 20 events A bipartisan coalition of interested citizens…

True/False Film Fest announces 2023 lineup

Film slate includes 33 new feature films and eight world premieres The True/False Film Fest…

What’s the best show you have ever seen in COMO?

Halle Kearns and Jordan Davis at Rose Music Hall – Kim Ambra, Editor-in-Chief Every show…

Bigfoot is (probably) real. And a tiger bit me.

Conclusion: 15 things you (maybe, probably) don’t know about me. Not long ago, though it…

Film focuses on 1939 sharecropper protest in Missouri

State Historical Society of Missouri offers free film screening as part of History on Elm…

Mizzou esports has a place to call home

The gaming lounge and training facility is central to the esports community  Not the most…

Creating Community Through Music

“Music is an important part of community building.” That’s one of Wilbur Lin’s musical mantras…

Celebrating Our Anniversary: One Year as City Manager

Recently, I celebrated a very special anniversary as January 15, 2023, was my one-year anniversary…