What’s the best show you have ever seen in COMO?
- This article originally appeared in the February 2023 issue of COMO Magazine.
Halle Kearns and Jordan Davis at Rose Music Hall
– Kim Ambra, Editor-in-Chief
Every show is “The Show of the Year!”
– Charles Bruce III, Director of Sales
Jimmy Eat World at The Blue Note
– Scott Callahan, Director of Events
Dopapod at Rose Music Hall
– Chris Cottle, Advisory Board
Phantom of the Opera at Jesse Hall or Flaming Lips at The Blue Note’s Summer Fest … oh or 311 OR Lucius at The Blue Note … dang, so many good ones back in the day!
– Nickie Davis, Advisory Board
Thomas Rhett at Mizzou Arena
– Sarah Hempelmann, Account Manager
A ballet (don’t judge) at CPAC
–Jeremiah Hunter, Advisory Board
Maren Morris at Roots N Blues 2019 at Stephens Lake Park
– Kris Husted, Advisory Board
Little Shop of Horrors at Columbia Entertainment Company
– Jodie Jackson Jr, Digital Editor
The Mixtapes at The Blue Note
– Amanda Jacobs, Advisory Board
It was the 90’s/00’s Hip Hop DJ in 2017 or 2018 at The Blue Note
– Darren Morton, Advisory Board
Paul Cauthen at Rose Music Hall
– Erica Pefferman, President & Publisher
Luke Skywalker Meets Harry Potter with the Missouri Symphony at The Missouri Theatre
– Wende Wagner, Advisory Board
Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls at The Blue Note in 2016!
– Jordan Watts, Senior Designer