City of Columbia accepting applications for boards and commissions
The city of Columbia clerk’s office is accepting applications for boards and commissions. Applications are available on the city’s website at CoMo.gov and must be received by the city clerk’s office by 5 p.m. Friday, December 8.
Boards and commissions are a way for residents to be involved in local government and to represent the voices of their fellow community members.
The following are current boards and commission openings:
- Board of Health
- Building Construction Codes Commission
- Columbia Sports Commission
- Community Land Trust Organization Board
- Finance Advisory and Audit Committee
- Firefighters’ Retirement Board
- Human Services Commission
- Mayor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Health
- Police Retirement Board
- Public Transit Advisory Commission
To view a brief description and eligibility requirements, visit CoMo.gov/Council/Vacancies or contact the Clerk’s Office at 573.874.7207.