Scroll To Top
- What’s your favorite thing to do in COMO?
On the weekends, my husband and I love to grab coffee (or Andy’s) and go for a drive. Sometimes we drive through neighborhoods and ogle cute houses, other times we end up at a park we haven’t explored before, and some days we find ourselves way out in a small town we’ve never heard of. It’s a good reminder that there are always new things to find and places to explore, even in the place you call home.
- Favorite font and why?
Whichever one I downloaded that day.
- What is your greatest strength and why?
My ability to recognize and understand multiple perspectives allows me to meet people where they are.
- Guilty pleasure?
- Lifesaving item in your purse/bag/backpack?
Monistat Chafing Relief Gel. #notsponsored
- Best piece of advice you were ever given?
A hot shower fixes most problems.
- Most bingeable TV show?
Escape to the Country. It’s like House Hunters but set in the English countryside.
- Biggest pet peeve?
Having to scroll through a novella before finding the recipe on food blogs. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT TEMPERATURE TO PREHEAT THE OVEN TO, KAREN!
- What kind of animal do you identify with?
Ferrets. They love to sleep, are a little weird, and require a lot of special attention.
- Are you a Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel (from Friends) and why?
According to the Buzzfeed quiz I took, I’m a Monica. Is that good?
- What actor would portray you in a movie?