20 Under 40 honors a group of outstanding professionals under the age of 40 who excel in their industry, are company leaders, and are good community citizens. In other words, each 20 Under 40 class represents the best of the best in Columbia.
20 Under 40
20 Under 40 honors role models under the age of 40 who have demonstrated leadership in our community and who are successful in their chosen fields.
We use your nominations to select a group of 40 potential class members. A strong nomination will help your nominee make it to the first round of our selection process.
Tips for a strong nomination:
- The nominee must be under 40 years of age as of 01/01/2020.
- The nominee cannot be a previous 20 Under 40 class member.
- The nominee must work in Boone County.
- Self nominations will not be considered.
- Include specific numbers and details on the nominee’s achievements, their impact on the community as a whole and his/her industry and company, and vision for his/her future impact. For example, “She increased sales across the company by 20% over two years.”
Nominations are open until September 16, 2019 at 5 p.m.