- What’s your favorite thing to do in COMO?
I’ve always loved simply walking around downtown (especially in the Fall), window shopping, people watching, maybe stopping in somewhere for a drink or a bite. I love our downtown!
- Favorite font and why?
- What is your greatest strength and why?
I’ll go with my number one StrengthFinders trait: adaptability. Our company is constantly growing and shaking things up, so it’s helpful to have a “go with the flow” mentality!
- Guilty pleasure?
Like I want to share this.
- Lifesaving item in your purse/bag/backpack?
- Best piece of advice you were ever given?
Design related? Remember to KISS. Keep It Simple, Stupid.
- Are you a plant killer or caretaker?
I can’t easily have plants at home with the cats, but I’ve done pretty well maintaining a small jungle in the design room.
- Most bingeable TV show?
As of late, Queer Eye! I could watch that funny, heart-warming show all day long.
- Biggest pet peeve?
I’m a pretty patient person…until it comes to misbehaving technology or inconsiderate people.
- What kind of animal do you identify with?
I have four cats.
- Are you a Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel (from Friends) and why?
Phoebe, I suppose. I can get pretty goofy and weird.
- What actor would portray you in a movie?
I feel like Maggie Gyllenhaal could capture my quirky weirdness, yet also lend well to my sensitive, friendly nature.