- What’s your favorite thing to do in COMO?
The multitude of trails we have around here has probably been one of the things I like best. And I’ve yet to discover quite a few of them!
- What is your greatest strength and why?
My friends would tell you I’m fearless in the face of adversity. I see challenges as opportunities … most of the time!
- Guilty pleasure?
I have many but my top 3 are currently Chardonnay, Swedish Fish and naps.
- Lifesaving item in your purse/bag/backpack?
My purse is not a good source for anything that will save my life … prepaid card for parking meters? Kleenex?
- Best piece of advice you were ever given?
The worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing that happens to you if you don’t let it get the best of you.
- Are you a plant killer or caretaker?
Right in the middle. I’ve killed my fair share.
- Most bingeable TV show?
I got nothing here.
- Biggest pet peeve?
I have so many depending upon the day! Perhaps the “crowder” who encroaches upon my space when I’m checking out at the grocery store. Petty, I know, but it does get on my every last nerve consistently.
- What kind of animal do you identify with?
My daughter calls me a “She-Shark” … does that count?
- Are you a Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel (from Friends) and why?
Actually, none of them.
- What actor would portray you in a movie?
Wendie Malick from the old sitcom “Just Shoot Me.”