- What’s your favorite thing to do in COMO?
I love having dinner and drinks at the bar at Broadway Brewery. I also love hiking in the Gans Creek Recreation Area and foraging for mushrooms and good views.
- Favorite font and why?
Texta and I are in a long-term relationship. It is such a hard-working font.
- What is your greatest strength and why?
I can make small talk with anyone. Anyone—I dare you.
- Guilty pleasure?
Ham and cheese croissants at Uprise.
- Lifesaving item in your purse/bag/backpack?
Serious Relaxer by Wishgarden
- Best piece of advice you were ever given?
If something is bothering you, either fix it or forget it.
- Most bingeable TV show?
Parks and Rec
- Biggest pet peeve?
It is a tie between billboards that advertise billboard space and fake holidays. Lamar, quit obstructing my view! And who is celebrating International Sushi Day?
- What kind of animal do you identify with?
Myers Briggs would say I’m a dolphin, which makes sense because I’m always talking and I get bored easily.
- Are you a Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel (from Friends) and why?
On a good day, I’m Phoebe—chill and silly. On a bad day I’m Monica, finicky and annoyed.
- What actor would portray you in a movie?
Is Meryl Streep an option?