- What’s your favorite thing to do in COMO?
I love Wilson’s! I spend a lot of time at all three gyms, as well as the pools.
- Favorite font and why?
Times New Roman. I’m conventional and old fashioned. Haha.
- What is your greatest strength and why?
I would say my greatest strength is rapport building. I love meeting new people, especially potential clients. Gaining their trust is essential to our relationship and any successful marketing campaign.
- Guilty pleasure?
Chocolate!! Just ask our CFO, Renea. The mini Snickers bars don’t last long in her office.
- Lifesaving item in your purse/bag/backpack?
Well, I carry around a Mary Poppins bag. I like to be prepared for anything that comes my way. I would say my lip-gloss is the most used!
- Best piece of advice you were ever given?
The Golden Rule seems to be the most important. Treat others like you want to be treated.
- Are you a plant killer or caretaker?
- Most bingeable TV show?
The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
- Biggest pet peeve?
People that are messy! I’m OCD and like everything clean and in its place.
- What kind of animal do you identify with?
“I’m a Tiger!”
- Are you a Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel (from Friends) and why?
Cross between Monica and Phoebe! I’m a clean perfectionist with ditzy “blonde” moments.
- What actor would portray you in a movie?